We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat hire

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Boat hire

Hi visiting Stalis soon and was wondering if anyone knows if you can hire small boats for the day?

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat hire

You can't find to hire a small boat in Stalis because there in not port in Stalis, but in the lovely long beach of Stalis every 500 meters you find water sport spots where they offer jet skis for rent. Now in the nearby ports of Hersonissos or Heraklion or Ag.Nik. operate some companies and offer for hire small boats 4 to 8 pax for about 100 euros a day, get local advice from the travel shops in Stalis.

Mentioned in this post
Heraklion
Heraklion
Crete, Greece
Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat hire

Thanks for your help I will have a look in Heraklion as we are planning to go there by bus.

Mentioned in this post
Heraklion
Heraklion
Crete, Greece
Agia Pelagia, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat hire

l.facebook.com/l.php…

Agia Pelagia, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat hire

"AQUA STAR"RENT A BOAT,BOAT HIRE,BOAT TOURS, agia pelagia Crete GREECE

l.facebook.com/l.php…

Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
swindon,england
Level Contributor
3 683 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat hire

Hersonissos is probably going to be your nearest option,i would suggest getting on the bus from Stalis and making the short journey into Hersonissos where you can then take a wander down to the harbour to see what's available.

I know that there are several chartered trips that go from there but i'm fairly sure that i have heard of people taking a small boat out themselves.

Worth a look anyway.

Mentioned in this post
Hersonissos
Hersonissos
Crete, Greece
Reply to: Boat hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stalis