We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A weekend in Fish Hoek

Arkansas
Level Contributor
5 posts
57 reviews
40 helpful votes
A weekend in Fish Hoek

Hi. We will be staying a weeking in Fish Hoek at the begining of December. Any advise on where to stay or things would should do while there? Places to eat? Wineries to try?

6 replies to this topic
Arkansas
Level Contributor
5 posts
57 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: A weekend in Fish Hoek

Nevemind! Wrong forum! Sorry!

London, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
2. Re: A weekend in Fish Hoek

Fish Hoek is dry I think?!

Kent
Level Contributor
1 597 posts
3. Re: A weekend in Fish Hoek

Stay in Clovelly, eat at Kalkies and/or the Brass Bell in Kalk Bay, superb for fish. AFAIK it's not dry.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3 535 posts
71 reviews
18 helpful votes
4. Re: A weekend in Fish Hoek

I would maybe recommend to stay in Kalk Bay, much better option for restaurants and sightseeing options. Close wineries you will have is only Two Oceans close to Noordhoek and also on the other side of the mountain will be Steenberg Estate and then further will be Constantia.

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
5. Re: A weekend in Fish Hoek

I can highly recommend a Restaurant named 'Fish Hoek Galley'. Its right on the beach, offers indoor and outside seating, has fabulous views and reasonable prices. Whilst seafood is its speciality, it caters for all tastes with superb steaks and other meat dishes.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
4 437 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
6. Re: A weekend in Fish Hoek

The questions are nearly 3 years old.

Reply to: A weekend in Fish Hoek
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fish Hoek
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.