We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Restaurant

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Seafood Restaurant

Looking for a good seafood restaurant this weekend. Preferably not a chain. I’ll have a car but not interested in driving over 1/2 hour.

5 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
2 258 posts
139 reviews
179 helpful votes
1. Re: Seafood Restaurant

I'll let someone else more knowledgeable point you to a true seafood restaurant, but I would encourage you to consider Chef Wayne's Big Mamou, which is a Cajun hole in the wall with great food prepared with love.

https://chefwaynes-bigmamou.com

They have some seafood items - I love their crawfish quesadilla. It's right between the main post office and the Amtrak station.

Dan

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
1 001 posts
23 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Seafood Restaurant

I like Max’s Tavern, located next to the Basketball Hall of Fame. It’s not a seafood restaurant, but has seafood dishes on the menu. The food is excellent and it has a nice ambiance. It’s part of the Max Restaurant group, which is a small local chain of about 12 restaurants in Western MA and CT.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
1 001 posts
23 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: Seafood Restaurant

Also, Center Square Grill is a great place. Again, not strictly a seafood restaurant but it has seafood dishes on the menu. It’s in East Longmeadow, a town which borders Springfield.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
4. Re: Seafood Restaurant

Thanks Guys

Edited: 6 years ago
New Haven...
Level Contributor
295 posts
107 reviews
22 helpful votes
5. Re: Seafood Restaurant

Another vote for Center Square Grill.

We also like Max's Oyster Bar in West Hartford. It is part of the small local Max restaurants chain, however it is an amazing seafood establishment.

Reply to: Seafood Restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Springfield
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.