We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights in Tabanan. List of things/places to see/do?

Minneapolis...
13 posts
4 nights in Tabanan. List of things/places to see/do?
Save

Hello,

I'm a solo female traveler staying in Tabanan to learn how to surf and relax. What else should I see/do in this part of Bali? I can't seem to find a lot about it.

Does anyone know of a local surfer {in the area} who could teach me to surf or a surf school that comes out to Tabanan?

Xoxo,

Thank you!

SansSouci
Level Contributor
2 296 posts
1. Re: 4 nights in Tabanan. List of things/places to see/do?
Save

I'm not so sure Tabanan is the the place for surfing (although i have seen surfers in the water when at Tanah Lot) more Echo Beach/Canggu south of Tabanan.

Learn to surf/surf schools Kuta Beach/Legian Beach maybe arrange with a driver/taxi to take you here so you can enquire at the surf schools/surf shops along Poppies lane 2 & Jl Benesari off Poppies 2 or with the guys at the beach bars (esky on the beach with cold drinks who rent surf/boogie boards).

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta Region, Indonesia
Level Contributor
14 905 posts
125 reviews
144 helpful votes
2. Re: 4 nights in Tabanan. List of things/places to see/do?
Save

Tabanan is a very big Regency which runs all the way from the mountains in central Bali including Jatiluwih rice fields to the beaches in south west Bali including the area around Tanah Lot. (google a map of Tabanan Regency and you will be surprised!)

Where in Tabanan are you staying? That will make a big difference. There is also a town of Tabanan which is the capital of the Regency , which is perhaps why you don't see much of interest to tourists.

3. Re: 4 nights in Tabanan. List of things/places to see/do?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2017, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Tabanan
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.