We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??

Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

I am going to Bali this 22 Nov and want to have a night stay near Jatiluwih rice field where maybe I can have a bike in the next morning.

Can anyone recommend any nice places to stay?

Thanks a bunch!!

10 replies to this topic
Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1 337 posts
251 reviews
295 helpful votes
1. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

Hi,

I tried to search for you, but cannot find anything in the direct neighbourhood.

Only found the following homestays, both offering tours to Jatiluwih, hope this helps you a bit:

Dewata Homestay

Bali Homestay

Have a nice trip

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
10 527 posts
51 reviews
81 helpful votes
2. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

There are two lovely resorts close to Jatiluwih. You can google them to find out more.

Bali Prana Dewi Resort and

Saranam Eco Lodge which is 7 km from Jatiuwih.

Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

Hi,

Thanx for all your help. I was in Jatiluwih last Thursday, we asked our driver about the homestay in Jatiluwih and he took us to this place. Actually there are 2 of them but I preferred this one, the owner was so nice with her smiley face, the room was comfy and well decorated. Most of all the view of the rice terrace was perfect, you could have a walk down there. I would recommend this place for anybody who wants to stay overnight in Jatiluwih.

Warung teras.s. and home stay

desa jatiluwth

4. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the Tripadvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 February 2013, 06:35
Edited: 8 years ago

Ubud Bali
Level Contributor
2 posts
88 reviews
35 helpful votes
5. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

Dear fellow Jatiluwih traveler ! I am glad that you posted your findings -coz i could not find any lodging in Jatwiluwih... Please: would you show me a few pictures of the "Warung Teras" ? (Remember the price ?)

to satyafbali@gmail.com thank you very much !

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

Hi,

I would be travelling to Bali this coming Aug. Would like to find out more abt the homestay that you have recommended.. is there any email that we could contact them and how much does it roughly cost per night?

Thanks and really appreciate your help in advance.

owy_86@yahoo.com.sg

Ubud Bali
Level Contributor
2 posts
88 reviews
35 helpful votes
7. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

Hi WARUNG TERAS is a simple home stay, near the road, but good value and very nice view.

Another option is to stay a bit further from jatiluwih, south of Batukaru mountain at "silent retreat Bali". Its a lovely spot, really quiet, in the rice fields, and with Yoga classes. Its an Ashram style accommodation. Cheers

8. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2019, 13:51

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
3 881 posts
64 reviews
79 helpful votes
9. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

Martina, this post is from six years ago.

Greater Adelaide...
Level Contributor
6 382 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Save

And you’re self advertising which is not allowed.

Reply to: Any lodge to recommend near Jatiluwih??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tabanan
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.