We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
11 helpful votes
Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Save

Dear All

I thought this may be the best place for me to reach out to all folks who are interested in partnering with me for a Volcano trek early morning.

AM coming to Bali for a few things, Scuba and this volcano trek, hoping it' awesome experience.

The agency charges group basis (2 or 4) and am solo traveler, hence if someone is looking for company , please if you can give me a shout.

Planning : between 15th - 19th Oct'19

Link:

( https://www.tripadvisor.in/AttractionProductReview-g1380108-d11472662-Mount_Batur_Volcano_Sunrise_Trekking_Tour_with_Breakfast-Pecatu_Nusa_Dua_Peninsul.html )

Dear Admin - Any advice, where else can I reach out to audience that may be interested in this and respond.

4 replies to this topic
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19 668 posts
91 reviews
63 helpful votes
1. Re: Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Save

Hi,

I suggest you state your overall Bali itinerary and exactly where you are staying. Contrary to online booking companies often stating „minimum 2 Pax“ for a number of activities solo travellers have been able to book activities like Mt Batur trek at a local tourist booth. Haggle the price down.

Exactly where you are staying will determine where best to book.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Save

Hi

Thanks a lot for your response. It’s a welcome response 😊

I’ll be staying at Akmani Legian Hotel , Kuta - Legian area.

Any advice or recommended travel agents that I can approach for this trekking.

Thanks again and regret the delay in response, had some issues with app 😊

Cheers

Abhinav

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19 668 posts
91 reviews
63 helpful votes
3. Re: Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Save

The Akmani Legian is on Jalan Legian and is actually in Kuta. It is only 500m to the Bombing Memorial inn Kuta and nightclubs.

Just come out and turn right on Jalan Legian (heading south) and you‘ll come across tourist booths. Don’t be afraid to haggle and walk away if not happy. If you were staying in Ubud it would be easier to book and get a good discount. Some have got price down below IDR400k even as solo traveller.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
11 helpful votes
4. Re: Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Save

Thanks a lot friend.

Sure, I’ll look around near my hotel. Yeah, I wish on Ubud .. but as things stand , it’s fine, am interested in a good trip .. so am hoping for best 😊🤓🤗

Reply to: Friends for group trekking - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tabanan
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.