We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bird watching

pea ridge
2 posts
bird watching
Save

I am an avid fan of bird watching, esp. their migratory habits. I would like to observe in the Barboursville park area of Barboursville, wv.

any hints about the best observation points in the park......?

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2 987 posts
3 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: bird watching
Save

I have no idea what an ideal bird watching site would be. Do know driving down the hill into the park there is a gravel ( was gravel last we were there) road going off to the right. Maybe half to three quarter mile out it dead ends at soccer fields.

Unless there's some soccer activity you would have fields and trees without a lot of interferience from pic-nics and such. Back side of fields are along the river.

pea ridge
2 posts
2. Re: bird watching
Save

thanks very much for your idea......

dh

3. Re: bird watching

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Barboursville
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.