We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for fun &/or romantic things to do

Bothell, WA
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
Looking for fun &/or romantic things to do
Save

We've finally got a weekend without the kids and would love to do something different...just what that is I have no idea.

Any suggestions would be very helpful !!!

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18 054 posts
53 reviews
47 helpful votes
1. Re: Looking for fun &/or romantic things to do
Save

How about a round trip to Whidbey Island for your weekend. A nice B&B, drinks in Langley, explore the scenery by leaving the main road, see the State Parks and Deception Pass, including the bridge, walk the Ebey Landing bluff trail (farmland on one side, the ocean below). Drive or ferry one way, return the other. See Anacortes.

Leavenworth...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2. Re: Looking for fun &/or romantic things to do
Save

I noticed your post was listed for Renton. If you're looking for a fun place to eat you should try out Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse sometime. My girlfriend and I always have a nice time.

http://www.jimmymacsroadhouse.com/aboutus.html

3. Re: Looking for fun &/or romantic things to do

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 21:17
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.