We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.

Glenore Grove
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
13 helpful votes
Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.
Save

Gidday, Just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to stay overnight. We will be flying into the Seatac airport and then need to get to the Kenworth Truck Factory. We'll stay overnight and then need to get back to the airport the next day.

My husband and I will be travelling with my older parents. I was thinking it's probably best to get a hotel close to the factory with a shuttle to the airport that also has restaurants/cafes nearby to eat. We don't need five star treatment just clean, safe and comfortable accommodation

Also any suggestions of things to see in close proximity for the next morning would be great if we have the time.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks, Amanda

4 replies to this topic
Sequim, Washington
Level Contributor
4 537 posts
98 reviews
69 helpful votes
1. Re: Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.
Save

Look at hotels in Renton, WA that offer free airport shuttle. There are several and I think your best bet is to look on trip advisor and read reviews/prices for yourself to find the one that seems to match your needs. You can take the shuttle fo/from the airport and then a short taxi ride to the factory.

Glenore Grove
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.
Save

Yes I'm looking at Lark Spur Landing at the moment and they have a courtesy shuttle that will drop you anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. Just thought someone may have personal experience from the area. Thanks.

Sequim, Washington
Level Contributor
4 537 posts
98 reviews
69 helpful votes
3. Re: Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.
Save

I haven't stayed at Larkspur Landing, but they certainly have good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Renton, Washington
Level Contributor
6 792 posts
4. Re: Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.
Save

Larkspur Landing is not all that close. Kenworth is on the east side of the airport. Renton Inn or Hyatt Regence are far closer.

Reply to: Accommodation in Airport/Kenworth Truck Factory area.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.