We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Lanzarote

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Ferry to Lanzarote

Hi any advice on taking the ferry to Playa Blanca? I mean can I just go down to the port and book a ticket or should I buy online before I go? How much is the cost for a day return and any idea of times? Thankyou 😁

7 replies to this topic
Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
2 350 posts
162 reviews
1. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

Just go down to the marina and book, you'll need to take passports although when we went on the smaller boat Lineasromero.es it was €27 pp return and open ticket we went10.30 out and 17.30 back there's 3 choices,Fred Olsen fast catamaran, Armas and Lineas Romero where you can sit on top deck

Some will say not to use the smaller boat but we found it to be great fun and quicker to get on and off with less waiting around.

obviously if anyone gets seasick it's a good idea to take the Armas ferry

https:/…

Or you could contact Maitland who runs an excursion business He'd be happy to assist you booking your trip, he does a trip to the Volcanic national park, and a shopping trip where the crossing is obviously inc.

http://www.corralejo-excursions.com/

Edited: 11 November 2018, 13:11
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
745 posts
89 reviews
2. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

i went to the port the day before and booked with Armas at their office. it was 27 euros each return i think (in march this year) you will need to take your passport for the trip as they check them as you board. big boats are better than smaller ones if prone to sea sickness. fred olsen is good but is the most expensive but it is the fastest - about 25 min crossing, the others are around 40 min crossing. the ferries run quite often - around every 30 mins ish.

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
3. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

Thanks guys for your replies! Can’t wait to go now 😁

Leeds
Level Contributor
733 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

As Janie_Belle said book the day before at the agency in the terminal. NOT direct with the ferry company your passport is needed to show you are an EU citizen. So if you are going after March tough luck you may not get the cheaper rate

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

Thanks peterdrake I’m going on the 24th Nov if the weathers good I’ll be sunning it up by the pool but just looking at options if it’s not:)

Leeds
Level Contributor
733 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

Nikki Lucky you I have to wait until March

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
7. Re: Ferry to Lanzarote

I’m only going for 5 days but I’ve been living in mainland Spain for 5 years and I’m missing the sun and the food lol 😁

Reply to: Ferry to Lanzarote
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations