We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage less in Corralejo

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
732 posts
390 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage less in Corralejo

So thanks to Binter we have arrived in Corralejo with no luggage,hot & sweaty with no change of clothes. Oh joy.Still no problem, we having a 100% viva pizza & looking forward to the other match 2night. Will we have a change of clothes 2morrow or not? Watch this space! !!!!!!! Mrs B fancies retail therapy, Help.

7 replies to this topic
Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5 643 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

Oh dear, not nice. I hope Binter don't have a bad record as we seem to be island-hopping more and more, and all our longer flights seem to need a stop-off at GC at least one way.

There are some biggish shops in the strip: Zara, Desigual, etc. A few are clustered in and around the Las Palmeras shopping centre towards the south. That's a good place to get something of everything, including undies. But if you just want something really cheap to tide you over then you want the Chinese places. The one that has the best selection of clothes is a bit further away in the old town. Maki is in Calle Pizarro, just beyond the HiperDino. Prices there are very low, although quality is too. Sometimes I browse and find just what I'm looking for - especially long skirts - so I buy 2-3.

Hope you get sorted and compensated!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
871 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

Have you not travel insurance?

Mine allows a sum of money to be spent in the case of lost luggage, keep receipts if you are insured.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
732 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

Luckily our cases were waiting at reception this morning when we got up,so no major problem. Ta for info,but have told Mrs B we don't need to go shopping. Just eat & drink &watch our boys win tonight.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
732 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

So did I say no need for retail therapy. Well 37 euros spent in Stradivarius, Mrs B had other ideas. Sorry our boys didn't make the final, but at least we have Saturday to look forward to.

shropshire
Level Contributor
72 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

Send her to Bershka and Encruteo

Bristol England
Level Contributor
460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

Why do women have the urge to shop when on holiday? Never have and never will will understand it.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5 480 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Luggage less in Corralejo

Ha ha cotilloboy. Mrs S doesn't but sometimes I wish she would as then I could enjoy some beers in peace lol. It's a bonus if she says she's going to get her hair done & my first thought is time for a pint!

Reply to: Luggage less in Corralejo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo