We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morning Coffee

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Morning Coffee

Hi all

Been to Corralejo a few times and heading back out next week....I’m an early riser (well 7ish)so this time I’m looking for somewhere where I can grab a really good large coffee each morning and just relax and watch the world for an hour. Staying in a villa near Galera beach but don’t mind stretching my legs for a decent coffee.

Any suggestions?... other than boil a kettle?

Cheers..

23 replies to this topic
moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1 989 posts
160 reviews
1. Re: Morning Coffee

That's the problem we have when we go anywhere but usually find a typical Spanish bar where the locals use before work.

Keeping my eye on this one. 😉

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
826 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: Morning Coffee

If there's no construction work going on next door, Cantante is still a great spot.

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1 989 posts
160 reviews
3. Re: Morning Coffee

Looks lovely Gee but doesn't open until 9am. 😜

We are also up early and usually the typical holiday bars/restaurants don't open until 9-10am. We've not been for 8 years so it's hard to remember the place.

There must be some locals bars nearby. Perhaps Sheila will tell us later.🤔

Edited: 06 July 2018, 08:22
northumberland
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Morning Coffee

Just returned last week and nowhere seems to open until 10 o clock😫

Crackenback...
Level Contributor
772 posts
65 reviews
5. Re: Morning Coffee

What about the place right where the ferries dock? Not sure what time it opens but there are workers and fishermen around early morning. Great views of the town and towards Lanzarote on your last morning.

Oxford
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Morning Coffee

I think the bar in the port opens quite early, I`ve been there at 8.00. Now that the outside seating has been renovated, it`s a nice place to watch the ferries and tourists coming and going. For me its the nicest coffee in town. Also does a decent toastie.

Level Contributor
161 posts
71 reviews
7. Re: Morning Coffee

I've just returned and we had this problem. Cantante doesn't open until 10am even though it says 9am. There is a cafe in the town open early near Santander bank.But I agree about the cafe near the harbour that always seems open

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
8. Re: Morning Coffee

It’s looking like the place in the harbour is the best bet..makes for a decent walk as well.

There was a coffee shop on the outside of campanario... location not as good but I guess it may be ok for that caffeine fix.

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
2 274 posts
164 reviews
9. Re: Morning Coffee

La Luna is open at 8 & their coffee is the muts nuts! You said you like a walk so this is at the end of the resort past the harbour and under the Dunas club apartment's Along with their set breakfasts which include a coffee of your choice & Juice /toast.

Enjoy

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
10. Re: Morning Coffee

Thanks.. I’ll give it a go.

Reply to: Morning Coffee
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations