We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
96 posts
4 reviews
Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

We are struggling to decide on a resort for this spring. We are looking for reviews that compare these resorts.

We visited Unico last May and had an amazing time. (Oh how we miss the food). We were thinking of returning this spring but are also considering EPM or TBH as we do like to try new places.

Thank you!

18 replies to this topic
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13 751 posts
59 reviews
11. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Gan Have you looked at the new TRS at Palladium next to Unico. TRS is stunning.

Owensboro, Kentucky
Level Contributor
223 posts
20 reviews
12. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

I was about to say the same ,Anne. We have stayed at EPM and TRS both. Liked TRS better. When we stayed at TRS last June, we met a lot of people from UNico because they used our beach at the TRS. They said the food was fantastic but they liked our beach better.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13 751 posts
59 reviews
13. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

The new TRS was only opened in December.It is outstanding

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
14. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Help, Glow Girl! We are putting our deposit down Monday for Unico. But during this week, it appears the pricing of the all inclusive spa went up drastically. Originally our agent provided a brochure w EXTREMELY reasonable prices, but now those seem no longer available. We are still going to book, but curious as to what type of spa pricing you received. Thanks!

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
169 posts
108 reviews
15. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Hi @allie1 - you can check the Unico website and under Wellness->Spa on their website you can click on book spa and see what the INCLUSIONS options are. Anything that says INCLUSIONS in that menu is included in the all inclusive and you have to pay the 20% of the price you see plus tip directly to the therapist.

Hope that helps.

Barrington, Rhode...
Level Contributor
280 posts
13 reviews
16. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Hi Allie, What Wine Moose said.. and

I just took a look at the app. I paid $80 for the Agave for one. I think that's the only one that has gone up but at $108 it's still a bargain. Only book the services that say inclusions.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
96 posts
4 reviews
17. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Thanks to all for your helpful information and advice we decided on EPM for this trip! :)

Penetang
Level Contributor
348 posts
28 reviews
18. Re: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved

Bacardi Island is my Dream , Luxury Bahia Principe Cay Levantado ~ TO Experience the difference !

Reply to: Unico | Excellence Playa Mujeres| Beloved
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Akumal