We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Topsail Island, NC
Level Contributor
977 posts
32 reviews
Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

While most area restaurants stay open all year long, a few close temporarily during the winter.

Of those that closed, Buddy's Crabhouse is now open and Beauchaines 211 will open March 17.

I'm not aware of any other restaurants that are still closed. If you come visit the Topsail Island area you will have plenty of dining choices.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3 552 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

One more sign that spring is just around the corner! Thanks for posting!

Topsail Island
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Two new restaurants will be opening soon,Cheri's Steakhouse will open around Easter and it is located where the Closed Indigo Marsh was.It will serve Seafood,Steaks and Chicken.The other will be an Italian Reestaurant located in the same building as my favorite place Camino Real.It should be open before Memorial Day.' So now We have TWO more options.

Topsail Island, NC
Level Contributor
977 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Island Delight will be opening March 27. The food there is very good and they have great ice cream and ice cream creations. It's modeled after a '50's kind of diner and has lots of memorabilia including a working jukebox with old records.

The service is hit and miss. Usually area teenagers are hired to work there for the season so some years they are great and other years not so much. Last year it was not so much. The girls were friendly and nice but gave slow service. I hope this year's crop is better.

Topsail Island, NC
Level Contributor
977 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Luna Pops is now open, too. They opened for the season on March 12.

Luna Pops sell all sorts of frozen treats and is located at 206 Topsail Drive in Surf City.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3 552 posts
63 reviews
5. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Thanks for all the updastes, we have some friends visiting the second week of April, I will pass this along to them.

N.C.
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
6. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Whats the name of the new Italian Place opening by Camino Real? I was wondering if maybe they had a website and menu. We usually end up driving all the way to the Villa Cap for Italian, this will be great. Any idea when it will actually open. Thats for the great advice from the regular posters.

West Palm Beach, FL
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
7. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

We're renting a cottage on the beach in North Topsail for a week beginning 5/29 for the first time. We're so excited!!!! I really don't want to be cooking all the time, but don't want to spend a fortune either. Any great ideas for both quick lunches and dinners that are casual, fun and tasty? I'm not talking gourmet ... just yummy.

We're with our little Bichon, Molly. Any places we can sit outdoors and eat and have her with us? Any ideas are so welcome! Thanks!

8. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2010, 14:28
Topsail Island...
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
9. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

HeatherSand....... Sears Landing has some tables on ground level by their boat docks with umbrellas, where you may eat and have your dogs with you. They are located on the mainland side of the Surf City swingbridge on the water. Ask for water for your dogs....... and have fun.

nc
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
10. Re: Restaurants opening in time for tourist season

Anyone tried the new Cheri's Steakhouse yet? We were huge Indigo Marsh fans. Here's hoping this new place is a hit. The area needs it.

Get answers to your questions about Surf City
Recent Conversations