We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazon delivery in Corolla?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
49 posts
71 reviews
Amazon delivery in Corolla?

Ive searched but havent seen this topic. Our family uses Amazon Prime often. We were thinking to drive in to Corolla on Sat Aug 18 check in day with the basics. We would the schedule an Amazon Prime delivery early/mid week with replenishments (diapers, paper goods, nonperishables) Has anyone done this successfully? I imagine trying to get delivery on a weekend day would not work, due to congestion, but thinking Mon- Tues.

Thanks for any info!

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
816 posts
1. Re: Amazon delivery in Corolla?

we have ordered from Amazon and had it delivered to Nags Heads area without any difficulty. Ordered a vacuum IIRC, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted at local stores. there is a HUGE Amazon fulfillment center in Chester Virginia that your items would probably be shipped out of. That said, you could probably dash into the local dollar store and get whatever you need very quickly.

Edited: 02 August 2018, 01:20
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
49 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Amazon delivery in Corolla?

That is true- Ill tell my daughter who's considering ordering diapers to Corolla! Thank you very much for posting.

MD
Level Contributor
838 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Amazon delivery in Corolla?

Diapers are cheaper on Amazon with shipping than just buying them at Walmart or food lion? If you save $5, is it worth all of the effort?

Level Contributor
816 posts
4. Re: Amazon delivery in Corolla?

that's the advantage of Amazon Prime, two day shipping is free on most items! so if the price is good and shipping to your house saves you from hauling a big box home, it can potentially save time and money.

Reply to: Amazon delivery in Corolla?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corolla