We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ben Fogle in Ruaha 1 Nov (UK only, sorry!)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Zambia, Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park
Level Contributor
9 038 posts
Ben Fogle in Ruaha 1 Nov (UK only, sorry!)

Ben Fogle's New Lives in the Wild on Channel 5 on 1 Nov at 9pm will feature Andrew Molinaro (Moli) and Noelle of Kichaka Expeditions in Ruaha.

Should be worth a watch!

Lancaster
Level Contributor
1 263 posts
81 reviews
232 helpful votes
1. Re: Ben Fogle in Ruaha 1 Nov (UK only, sorry!)

Just watched it! How amazing it looks and my husband would love Kichaka and the walks, I think I'll stay in the truck! Thanks for the heads up.

2. Re: Ben Fogle in Ruaha 1 Nov (UK only, sorry!)

Wow just Watched Ben Fogle in Ruaha... amazing! Moli and Noella have found a slice of paradise. Thanks for mentioning their tour name, may have to book up a expedition, looks like the perfect way to explore Ruaha. Thanks, Christian.

3. Re: Ben Fogle in Ruaha 1 Nov (UK only, sorry!)

Wow just Watched Ben Fogle in Ruaha... amazing! Moli and Noella have found a slice of paradise. Thanks for mentioning their tour name, may have to book up a expedition, looks like the perfect way to explore Ruaha. Thanks, Christian.

4. Re: Ben Fogle in Ruaha 1 Nov (UK only, sorry!)

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Ruaha National Park
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.