We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nosy Iranja Lodge

Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Nosy Iranja Lodge
Save

Hi all. Can anyone comment on Nosy Iranja Lodge? I've seen one recent review that was extremely favorable, and several older ones that say it was absolutely dreadful. If you've stayed there within the past year I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Nosy Iranja Lodge
Save

Hi,

do you refer to below?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g479207-d477464-Reviews-Nosy_Iranja_Lodge-Nosy_Iranja_Antsiranana_Province.html

There is a confusion of hotel names in above thread.

We are going there in October on a 2 day/1night visit of Nosy Iranja with Les Baleines Rand'eau

Manning, South...
Level Contributor
258 posts
34 reviews
46 helpful votes
2. Re: Nosy Iranja Lodge
Save

I have recently been to Nosy Iranja and stayed at Le Zahir lodge.Nice beach in the front but the village behind was noisy in the evening. lovely place but quite expensie with its basic accommodation.

Reply to: Nosy Iranja Lodge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nosy Iranja
Recent Conversations
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.