We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

Any Travel Agency can help with booking Fed Air from JNB Airport to Madikwe Game Reserve East Strip?

we tried emailing our lodge and Fed Air.. unfortunately none of them can help arranging..

5 replies to this topic
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
2 044 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

You are correct, anyone can book with Fedair.

I’m sure the lodge can assist and hopefully will.

Sandy - owner - Love Africa Travel

Lancaster, New York
Level Contributor
124 posts
16 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

As far as I know, only the camps can book you for Federal Air flights, but I could be wrong. I am doing that exactly now with Morukuru. Just gave then the full names and dates of birth and they are doing the rest. I know there is always a lag with emails since I am from the states.

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
3. Re: Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

unfortunately, NOT everyone can book with fed air directly and lodges CANT recommend us any agents

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
4. Re: Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

@SandyLoveAfricaTravel Will you be able to give me a quote for the Transfer?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
188 posts
5. Re: Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp

On all occasions I have been to Madikwe the lodge booked FedAir. When I approached FedAir to book as an individual they referred me to the lodge

When I once approached Thakadu they were NOT exactly organised or helpful. It may have to do that they are a budget camp and all their clients get a road transfer

Reply to: Booking Fed Air to Thakadu River Camp
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Madikwe Game Reserve
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.