We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodges

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
245 reviews
225 helpful votes
Lodges

Hi, i am travelling with my wife and 9 year old for a 3 night safari. The super lux lodges are out of my budget so am considering wht i understand are known as luxury lodges namely Tau, Rhulani, Mostwiri or Impodimo they are all seem to be similar price although Rhulani seems to be 20% more and Motwiri the lowest priced. Any recommendation which is best or any others i should seek out.

Thanks in anticipation of any advice

Paul

3 replies to this topic
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
2 044 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Lodges

They all nice lodges. Rhulani often has great specials so I’m surprised they are 20% more.

We loved the hide at Rhulani , really saw elephants and rhino up close from there.

Impodimo is in a great area of Madikwe.

Tau is quite far out but had a great waterhole in front with lots of animals.

I’m sure you will enjoy any of them, are you specifically wanting a malaria free option?

Sandy - owner - Love Africa Travel

Europe
Level Contributor
6 186 posts
100 reviews
42 helpful votes
2. Re: Lodges

I've been in Thakadu River Lodge, nice and not very expensive, there were some families with children.

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
245 reviews
225 helpful votes
3. Re: Lodges

Thanks for the reply, malaria free is important for us.

Reply to: Lodges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Madikwe Game Reserve
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.