We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relaxing Weekend

New Jersey
14 posts
Relaxing Weekend
Save

Hello! I am looking to take my girlfriend away for a nice relaxing weekend. I want to go to a spa for massages and also it would be nice if it were in a quaint town so we can walk around, shop, etc. we like to be outdoors and do activities outside as well. It would be in April and I don't want to go to far from where I live, 2 hour drive tops. Where should we go? Thinking maybe Cape May, New Hope....also saw Crystal Spring Resort which is a spa resort I guess. I don't know....any suggestions?

2 replies to this topic
Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: Relaxing Weekend
Save

Spring Lake is nice get-a way with noncommercial boardwalk, restaurants, and relaxing atmosphere. Lambertville-New Hope Pa. for antiques, art, restaurants and walking. Morristown for history, food and shopping. Cape May is terrific.

Philadelphia for it all. Brandywine Valley also great. You didn't say 2 hours from where, so I hope this helps. Enjoy !

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
698 posts
970 reviews
2 420 helpful votes
2. Re: Relaxing Weekend
Save

Cape May would be my first choice.

Reply to: Relaxing Weekend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vernon
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.