We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the leaves turning yet?

Boca Raton FL
Level Contributor
312 posts
124 reviews
66 helpful votes
Are the leaves turning yet?
Save

Headed to Bethlehem and Lincoln next weekend (Sep 28-30).

Fingers crossed I'll see Fall colors for the first time in 17 years. (I live in flat, over-palmed Florida)

5 replies to this topic
Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2 561 posts
26 reviews
30 helpful votes
1. Re: Are the leaves turning yet?
Save

Hard to imagine you won't see them. In general, if they are not full in Bethlehem, head north until you see them.

Sedona, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
76 561 posts
225 reviews
228 helpful votes
2. Re: Are the leaves turning yet?
Save

You should see colors above Franconia Notch from Lincoln. My sources tell me that there are colors in the higher elevations and north country.

Boca Raton FL
Level Contributor
312 posts
124 reviews
66 helpful votes
3. Re: Are the leaves turning yet?
Save

Thanks !!

...and keep the posts coming: I'd love to hear visual confirmations as to location and depth of color...we have a very brief time in 'north country'

maryland
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
7 helpful votes
4. Re: Are the leaves turning yet?
Save

What are the basic usually dates to see the fall colors in New Hampshire/white mountain area? Planning for next year

Thanks

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
4 433 posts
9 reviews
32 helpful votes
5. Re: Are the leaves turning yet?
Save

Approximate time is between the end of Sept through most of October depending on location (north to south), elevation and bodies of water or swamps.

Reply to: Are the leaves turning yet?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bethlehem
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.