We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something to do in Bethlehem, NH?

South of Boston, MA
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
9 helpful votes
Something to do in Bethlehem, NH?
Save

We are staying at the Adair Inn. Are there galleries or interesting shops nearby? A nice day spa?

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2 561 posts
26 reviews
30 helpful votes
1. Re: Something to do in Bethlehem, NH?
Save

I notice that you have not gotten any replies. I thought sure that someone with more knowledge of the area than me would have some input.

Anyway, Bethlehem is a small town, and I am not sure of what might be there. Littleton, NH and St. Johnsbury across the river in VT would both be worth exploring for shops, galleries and various eateries. I don't know about day spas, but I would expect that the folks at the Inn would be able to direct you.

South of Boston, MA
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: Something to do in Bethlehem, NH?
Save

Thanks for your suggestions. We did find some interesting shops in Littleton. And we were so comfortable at the Adair that we chose to stay there through some nasty weather, playing cards & billiards with our friends. (Great place, I posted a review.) Our innkeepers had plenty of suggestions as well.

We took scenic route 302 when we left, which I recommend, and meandered our way home. All in all, a lovely weekend retreat.

3. Re: Something to do in Bethlehem, NH?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Bethlehem
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.