We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cypress Trees, photo opportunity

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
36 posts
122 reviews
Cypress Trees, photo opportunity

There is a superb, free location on the left side of the 49 approximately 7 miles from its junction with the 61 as you travel East. These trees lend themselves to some fantastic shots if you are into photography.

burleson,texas
Level Contributor
845 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Cypress Trees, photo opportunity

Thanks for the info Mike. We will have to drive east on 49 the next time we are in the delta. I have taken some nice Cypres pictures further north on 61 between Clarksdale and Tunica.

How was your "Blues Trip"?

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
36 posts
122 reviews
2. Re: Cypress Trees, photo opportunity

VERY disappointing. Almost everything was closed and the only picture I really wanted to take (of the sign at the Crossroads) had been taken down for refurbishment! Ground Zero 'Blues Club' had a kar-e-oke night on! (So much for blues!) Red's was shut. I travelled thousands of miles to be upset, I could have cried. The blow was eased by superb actions of the Shack Up Inn who came to the rescue. Sorry, I will never return again nor do I want to return.

burleson,texas
Level Contributor
845 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Cypress Trees, photo opportunity

I am SO sorry! What a disappointment! I hope that you will change your mind some day. If you do, The Sunflower Blues Festival is really a good festival to attend.

4. Re: Cypress Trees, photo opportunity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2016, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Clarksdale
Recent Conversations