We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mayo Clinic Gonda Building - Hotel Recommendations

Hartford, SD
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Mayo Clinic Gonda Building - Hotel Recommendations

I am looking for a convenient place to stay for a week long visit at Mayo Clinic. It has been years since I have been through Rochester. I am looking for something that is reasonable and clean. Thanks for your help!!

3 replies to this topic
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
9 349 posts
149 reviews
1. Re: Mayo Clinic Gonda Building - Hotel Recommendations

The closest to Mayo is the Doubletree, Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott and Kahler Hotel. The latter is the most reasonable.

Most chain hotels are present in the Rochester area and ALL offer shuttles to Mayo Clinic. If one is not in your price range, try another. I suggest looking up the Rochester, Mn. hotels on line and find one that is in your price range. The shuttles are comp and come around on a regular schedule.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1 221 posts
748 reviews
2. Re: Mayo Clinic Gonda Building - Hotel Recommendations

Although more expensive, it is VERY convenient to stay in one of the hotels that are connected to Mayo subway level. (underground tunnel) The Residence Inn, Double Tree and Marriott are great hotels. The Residence offers a nice breakfast, light dinner on MTW evenings and a larger rooms. The typical Kahler rooms are not as nice as they are smaller & older.

Hartford, SD
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Mayo Clinic Gonda Building - Hotel Recommendations

Great info. I appreciate it.

Reply to: Mayo Clinic Gonda Building - Hotel Recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rochester