We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 Bean Row - had an excellent lunch in Suttons Bay

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
9 helpful votes
9 Bean Row - had an excellent lunch in Suttons Bay

We were shopping around in Suttons Bay and found a great new restaurant on the main street for lunch. It is called 9 Bean Row. It is in a historical red building, next to a bright yellow art shop. I had the lunch sandwich of chicken with tomatoes, eggplant and cheeses. I can't remember exactly what it was called but it was one of the BEST sandwiches I have ever had! The flavors were fantastic and the bread with wonderful. It was excellent. The roast chicken was extremely tender and moist. They have a small assortment of sandwiches and appetizers for lunch. Plus a bakery. They also have unique beverages inc. some locally made root beer that was very good. You can eat out in the front or in the small garden in back or inside, of course.

2 replies to this topic
Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 276 posts
1 280 reviews
2 444 helpful votes
1. Re: 9 Bean Row - had an excellent lunch in Suttons Bay

Sounds like a new place for us to visit next time we are up that way. We love Sutton Bay. That sandwich sounds really good! Thanks for the info, GoPack!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: 9 Bean Row - had an excellent lunch in Suttons Bay

I think the name is 9 Bean Rows. I guess they have or had one in Traverse City as well? I just know I loved my sandwich!

Reply to: 9 Bean Row - had an excellent lunch in Suttons Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Suttons Bay
Recent Conversations