We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edgewater resort hurricane damage

Level Contributor
30 posts
18 reviews
Edgewater resort hurricane damage

Any photos of the hurricane damage at Edgewater resort? Specifically the villas?

12 replies to this topic
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
574 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

They appear to be in good shape on the satelite images from Noaa. https:/…-85.82105

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
2. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

yes it looks good thank you for posting it . How to see the time stamp of that image ?

Naperville, United...
1 post
3. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

I can not imagine these are post Michael.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
574 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

Yes that is post Hurricane Michael. The satellite images were taken yesterday. I have family up there so I can confirm that the satellite images are accurate of the area.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
574 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

If you scroll over to the east you will see where all of the damage is. St. Andrews and the area so the east got hit hard.

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
6. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

Yeah, these are post storm. It is amazing the difference the west side of the storm had on PCB

Collinsville...
1 post
7. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

was wondering how the edwater beach resort looked on the gulf side and in the villas across the street in panama city

Panama City Beach...
1 post
8. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

https:/…1521706734

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
574 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

PCB got lucky, they all have power already while my family across St. Andrews Bay doesn't have running water or power yet.

10. Re: Edgewater resort hurricane damage

Any idea how The Holiday and The Hombre faired? I come to PCB every May after Mothers Day for a week. We usually have around 100 people and we stay at Edgewater Beach and have our tournament at The Hombre and Holiday. We also will play Signal Hill and The Nicklaus course.

Reply to: Edgewater resort hurricane damage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach