We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week after Thanksgiving

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
85 posts
13 reviews
Week after Thanksgiving

I am going to Orlando the weak after Thanksgiving,i am a little i am a little worried about the crowd in the parks. What do you think, what's the situation at that time ( 27.11-29.11 )in the parks?

7 replies to this topic
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43 988 posts
96 reviews
1. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

Crowds won't be leaving until that Sunday, so you'll likely have one day (Monday) when crowds won't be manic or at least very heavy.

You'll need to wait to "start" on Monday to see any significant drop in attendance from the holiday weekend most likely.

Edited: 21 October 2018, 14:51
manchester england
Level Contributor
2 139 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

been twice just after thanksgiving kat is right it does get quite for the next 2 weeks then it gets busy as hell

enjoy i will be their at that time as well

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
3. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

Regansexysteve have you been to universal the week after thanksgiving? Would you recommend express passes?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
85 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

Do you mean the sunday after thanksgiving (25.11) or the next sunday 2.12?

manchester england
Level Contributor
2 139 posts
50 reviews
5. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

when we went its was quite but that was 6 years ago

Edited: 22 October 2018, 14:54
pa
Level Contributor
55 224 posts
6. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

We’ve been the week after, I would wait til you are at Universal to see what the crowds are like, buy the Express Pass if you feel it’s needed but IMHO I don’t think you’ll need them, unless you are very limited on time or have the extra in the budget to splurge

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
7. Re: Week after Thanksgiving

Thanks for replying we will have a full week at universal staying at Cabana bay just not sure what to expect crowd wise if queues were 30 mins or less we'd be happy with that

Reply to: Week after Thanksgiving
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted