We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood

Dapto, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

heya,

I'm only going to be in LA for a few days to see Madonna in Concert at the Kia Forum Inglewood, i don't care for any of the attractions and all cause i have seen them, what would be the suggestions to spend only a few days where would be the best hotel to stay near the Forum or near the Hotel?

7 replies to this topic
Fremont, California
Level Contributor
138 343 posts
8 702 reviews
4 242 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

Recommendations from about a year ago. Look at places to stay like Redondo Beach.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k13976438-Concert_at_Kia_Forum-Los_Angeles_California.html

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k14413453-Staying_near_kia_forum-Los_Angeles_California.html

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
37 458 posts
49 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

Hotels in the South Bay - Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan Beach.

Do NOT stay in Inglewood nor near the Forum.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
6 696 posts
18 reviews
25 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

You might have seen the 'top 10' touristy attractions but there are hundreds of attractions in the L.A. metro area -- big and small, famous and not-so-famous. You're certainly welcome to stay near the Forum but since you're traveling so far to get here, why not see something other than a concert venue?

Here is a list of all of the attractions in the greater metro area (link and SCROLL DOWN for the numbered list). https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g32655-Activities-oa0-Los_Angeles_California.html

Click on an attraction for more info about it. After attraction #30, click the right-arrow for 30 more and so on.

Happy Planning.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
24 985 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
4. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

Manhattan Beach is the closest SoBay beach city to Inglewood. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants, local shops, a mall and outdoor activities for a few days.

What is your budget? Check out the Belamar Hotel, The Best Western Plus, The Sea View Inn or The WestDrift.

The Sea View has use of free bikes to ride along the beach on the 21 mi bike path. A couple others have bikes for rent.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
806 posts
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

I found the Geneva Motel in Inglewood. Probably only a one star motel but many reviews on Google say it is clean and a short walk, or even shorter Uber/Lyft, to the Kia Forum.

When the Queen is in town how could any other attractions compete?

Some people here seem to get really "Hung Up"

https://youtu.be/EDwb9jOVRtU?si=Xgzuky1MUWadLJca

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
37 458 posts
49 reviews
44 helpful votes
6. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

Do not stay at a one star motel in Inglewood.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
806 posts
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
7. Re: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Save

Ok, I have moved my reservation to a place at Manhattan Beach. Based on the Google reviews I thought it would be easier to just walk to Kia Forum instead of having to pay for parking at the concert. But this stern warning seems to suggest Inglewood is not safe. I will heed the warning.

Reply to: Hotel ideas or suggestions near Kia Forum, Inglewood
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Los Angeles
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.