We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

Hi there future traveller!

Just writing to share with you the contact of a local guide my friends and I used last year to climb mount Kenya. As Facebook recently reminded that it has been 1 year since I was there, I thought it was time to advertise his exceptional services. So if you are looking for a nice guide, someone patient who will make sure you have the best experience at mount Kenya, try reaching out to John.

Check out his Facebook page and contact him with your questions. I'm sure you he'll have the right answer for you.

Hope you you'll enjoy your time in Kenya a much as we did!

Here are his details:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MountKenyaGuideJohn/

Email: mukuruma@yahoo.co.uk

Phone:+254720559948

5 replies to this topic
nairobi
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

I have seen a website that offers do yourself climb to Mt Kenya.Iam sure its a great resource check mtkenyaguide.com/mt-kenya-climb-do-it-yourse…

Level Contributor
925 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

He is a very good guide, I used him in 2012.

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

We just returned from Mount Kenya and we found our guide, Julius, through John actually, and it was an incredible experience.

4. Re: Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 October 2017, 08:35

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?

I can highly recommend Francis, with Thiga Safaris. Qualified, honest and kind.

Reply to: Looking for a local guided to climb mount Kenya?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mount Kenya National...