We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars and Restaurants in Nong Thale

Perth
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Bars and Restaurants in Nong Thale

Hi All,

My husband and I are travelling to Krabi in Nov to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We spent some time in Krabi for our honeymoon and thought it would be nice to come back after all this time. We previously stayed in Ao Nang at Krabi Thai Village and Centara Grand. I'm a bit torn as to where to stay this time, we loved Ao Nang but desperately want a resort on the beach. Dusit Thani in Nong Thale seems to tick all the boxes for us but we love to have places to eat and drink at within walking distance from our resort. Are there restaurants and bars in walking distance from Dusit Thani and are there still places on the beach to eat and drink at? We arent chasing crazy nightlife but a good selection of bars and restaurants would be great.

I have also looked at Beyond Resort - are there more bars and restaurants around this resort than Dusit Thani?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Ao Nang
Ao Nang
Krabi Town, Thailand
Krabi Thai Village Resort
Krabi Thai Village Resort
806 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach...
1 609 Reviews
Nong Thale, Thailand
Nong Thale
Nong Thale
Krabi Town, Thailand
Beyond Resort Krabi
Beyond Resort Krabi
1 567 Reviews
Nong Thale, Thailand
1. Re: Bars and Restaurants in Nong Thale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2018, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Nong Thale