We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing Details for bariloche

Newport Beach...
3 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Skiing Details for bariloche

I am traveling alone and a la carte. Can I book day lift ticket and a Mt. tour? or a group lesson? I prefer a guide of some sort in a new country. Are there shuttle buses from town to ski slopes? Any advice on buying a few days lift tickets, places to stay, etc. I'm a retired senior, intermediate skier, with a life-long dream to ski in Bariloche. THX.

2 replies to this topic
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: Skiing Details for bariloche

Hi there. Your best bet is to buy online for lift tickets - there are many options but flex pass is best as you don't have to choose your ski dates. There is a bus that goes from town to hill - very cheap but super long lines, crowded and long. If you have the means - hire a remise (your own private taxi). The current conditions are pretty minimal as there has been little snow so far. Hope this helps!

Florida
Level Contributor
27 posts
64 reviews
33 helpful votes
2. Re: Skiing Details for bariloche

JoLee B, Just curious if you could share your skiing experience from Bariloche this past summer. My husband and I are going next summer (August 2019), and we would love to learn from your experiences (lodging, ski equipment rentals, lift tickets, transportation, etc.). Any insight you can provide would be most appreciated!

Reply to: Skiing Details for bariloche
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche