We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pembroke apartment querie

newcastle
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Pembroke apartment querie

Hi - We are a family coming to spend new year in Cape Town - our first visit! We left finding accom a bit late and whilst I currently have the Hilton on hold we would prefer to stay nearer the Waterfront for wandering out in the evening & New Years celebrations.

I've found an apartment available in the Pembroke complex via an agent called Pembroke Waterfront Elegance and I'm keen to proceed but can't find any information or reviews on this company and always check reviews before committing!

Can anyone advise please? Many thanks

23 replies to this topic
8 posts
1. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Nox Rentals are a reputable company.

https://www.noxrentals.com/

Kind regards

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
182 posts
2. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Hi - Pembroke in the Waterfront complex is a good location but I've never heard of that company and we've rented quite a few times in the complex. Agree that Nox Rentals is reputable if they've got anything.

Switzerland, Florida
2 posts
3. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

We've stayed at Pembroke and our stay was fantastic. Was a little weary at the time of the booking but found some reviews on their website and decided to give it a try. Their apartments are good and spacious. We enjoyed the views and will be returning in Dec. Highly recommended!

newcastle
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Thanks for your feedback - it does look great. Did you book via Pembroke Waterfront elegance? Their apartments look perfect for us.

newcastle
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Thanks for your feedback - it does look great. Did you book via Pembroke Waterfront elegance? Their apartments look perfect for us.

Edited: 05 October 2017, 21:36
Switzerland, Florida
2 posts
6. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Yes we saw them online and my husband insisted we try booking with them. So i booked with them on their website and then we were contacted by the establishment shortly after the booking. Their venue is perfect, and their staff is very welcoming and accommodating. We have just booked with them over December and we seriously cant wait to get to Cape Town.

newcastle
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Thanks that's a great help!

2 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

I am having the same issue and with them not working with credit cards, it makes me nervous to deposit 50% of their account....

newcastle
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Something just didn't feel right. Maybe I'm paranoid but when something seems too good to be true it generally is. After what I felt was a delayed response to my last email I decided not to risk it and cancelled via booking.com as we are going at peak time and I couldn't risk there being any issues!

The manager has just actually contacted me asking me to confirm whether I want to go ahead so there could have just been a miscommunication on my part.

I'm gutted as I loved the look of the apartment but in the end my instinct said don't do it.

2 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Pembroke apartment querie

Same here. It doesn´t feel right!

Wil have to stay with the regular hotel. Loved the place too.

I tried emailing nox as there were good reviews here about it.

Let´s see!

Reply to: Pembroke apartment querie
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cape Town Central