We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Camps Bay

Bordon, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
136 reviews
149 helpful votes
Car Hire Camps Bay

Hi all, we are staying in an apartment in Camps Bay in March next year. We will get a transfer from the airport and spend a couple of days using Uber before we hire a car. There seem to be a few car hire places but can anyone recommend a rental place that is safe and easy to get to from Camps Bay please? I've seen the following nearby places mentioned: Woodford at Long St or Century City; Budget at Strand Street, or First Car Rental at Rondebosch. Any other suggestions welcome - Many thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
6 621 posts
10 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Car Hire Camps Bay

you could have the car delivered to your accomodation

Bordon, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
136 reviews
149 helpful votes
2. Re: Car Hire Camps Bay

Thank you! I did look into that but the site I checked seemed quite expensive.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1 283 posts
94 reviews
30 helpful votes
3. Re: Car Hire Camps Bay

Long Street and Strand Street are the easiest to get to from Camps Bay. No idea about how good the rental companies are though - I've never rented a car in CT.

Bordon, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
136 reviews
149 helpful votes
4. Re: Car Hire Camps Bay

Thank you, literally just booked from Woodford in Long Street :-)

Reply to: Car Hire Camps Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.