We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nelspruit to Durban public transport

Tehran, Iran
9 posts
Nelspruit to Durban public transport

Hi

I want to know is there any public transport between Nelspruit and Durban? If yes, how long the journey will take. I search a lot in internet but I couldn't find any reliable answer

Appreciated

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
6 393 posts
16 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Nelspruit to Durban public transport

Yes either flying or by long-distance bus (coach), for example Intercape, or some combination of both.

It looks like the frequency of Intercape coaches mean you currently have to overnight in Johannesburg. About 5 hours journey Nelspruit-Mbombela to Johannesburg and 8 hours Johannesburg to Durban. Total journey from around 600 ZAR plus the overnight hotel.

Alternatively you can get a taxi to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (30 minutes), there is a direct Airlink flight three days a week (currently Mon-Wed-Fri), 1 hr 10 min flight time Nelspruit KMIA to Durban King Shaka airport and then a taxi from the airport to Durban city (30 minutes) from around 1500-3000 ZAR plus the taxi costs.

2. Re: Nelspruit to Durban public transport

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Mbombela
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.