We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bloemfontein to Maseru, Lesotho

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
9 helpful votes
Bloemfontein to Maseru, Lesotho

I am flying from Cape Town on 16.04.17 and need to get to Maseru, Lesotho. The only flight is to Johannesburg and then onto Maseru. But I was wondering, if I flew to Bloemfontein instead, is there public transport to get me to Maseru?

2 replies to this topic
Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3 298 posts
1. Re: Bloemfontein to Maseru, Lesotho

I assume saving £100 makes it worth considering. There may be an Intercape long distance bus but I'm not sure. There are also more informal minibus taxis (like Kenyan matatus) which go when they are full but are not for the faint hearted!

Edited: 7 years ago
Gauteng, South...
Level Contributor
5 493 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Bloemfontein to Maseru, Lesotho

I also wondered about Intercape, but Maseru seems not to be on any of their routes. I suspect there's no call for it: anyone well-heeled enough not to have to use the minibuses presumably just drives.

Reply to: Bloemfontein to Maseru, Lesotho
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bloemfontein
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.