We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle from East London Airport to Port Alfred

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Airport Shuttle from East London Airport to Port Alfred

Is there public transportation. What are the options and cost for return transfers.

3 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
1 post
1. Re: Airport Shuttle from East London Airport to Port Alfred

when I was there 2015-16 I had to rent a car from East London airport to Port Alfred. It never crossed my mind to look for a shuttle. That is an idea I will explore next time.

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Airport Shuttle from East London Airport to Port Alfred

Just back from South Africa, I needed to get a transfer from East London up the coast. Eugene’s Executive Shuttle Service sorted me out at very short notice with a 4.5hr transfer. Nice cars, good driver, very polite. I'd use them next time I was in East London. Might be worth giving them a try.

1 post
3. Re: Airport Shuttle from East London Airport to Port Alfred

Please advise cost for airport shuttle from East London to Port Alfred and can u use it again going back

Reply to: Airport Shuttle from East London Airport to Port Alfred
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about East London
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.