We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehearsal Dinner Places

Rehearsal Dinner Places

Hi, We are trying to plan a wedding on Orange Beach remotely and wanted some suggestions from locals for a moderately priced / nice place to host a rehearsal dinner for ~60 people. I read some blogs but they are so old from 2009. Things have changed. thanks so much

4 replies to this topic
West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
559 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places

Cobalt has a separate room that MIGHT be able to accommodate that large a group. Probably worth a call.

Morris, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
118 reviews
2. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places

Here is a suggestion try Orange Beach Concierge Services - they are based at The Wharf, so no problem with parking. I came upon their website yesterday and they also have a facebook page. I have not used them but they seem to have good reviews re the catering. Good luck!

Morris, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
118 reviews
3. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places

Another thought - try Luna's Eat & Drink who are attached to Cosmo's on Canal Road. They have event space and the food is good too. Have eaten at both. Check out their websites.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
341 posts
4. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Here is a link from our website with a table of our local restaurants that show private room capacity, etc.

https:/…restaurants.aspx

Enjoy your day!

Reply to: Rehearsal Dinner Places
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Orange Beach