We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber prices

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11 posts
30 reviews
37 helpful votes
Uber prices
Save

Can anyone give me an estimate of what an UBER will cost from Gurugram to Shalimar Bagh? Or the price from the Airport to Gurugram? Thank u.

India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
6 923 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Uber prices
Save

Without knowing the specific areas and time of travel, it is difficult to make an estimate. But daytime travel from Airport to DLF Cybercity is around INR 400. From DLF Cybercity to Shalimar Bagh is around INR 500. This fare will vary based on surge pricing and time of day, in addition to which specific areas in Gurugram and Shalimar Bagh.

National Capital...
Level Contributor
1 312 posts
2. Re: Uber prices
Save

Take metro from HUDA. City centre to Shalimar Bagh.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
159 posts
16 reviews
6 helpful votes
3. Re: Uber prices
Save

INR 800-1000 would be my (educated) guess for the fare from Gurugram to Shalimar Bagh. But I'd recommend you to take the direct metro from HUDA City Centre to Shalimar Bagh. It is the originating station, so you wouldn't have any problems finding a place to sit, and you will avoid the terrible city traffic.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
908 posts
9 reviews
269 helpful votes
4. Re: Uber prices
Save

Namaste!

Welcome to the forum post!

Yes I agree with Trek49536277618 take a metro from Huda city centre to Shalimar Bagh.

Regards,

Shilpi Khanna

5. Re: Uber prices

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 February 2020, 07:41
Get answers to your questions about New Delhi
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.