We arrive in Makarska in a few days. Seek a help in narrowing down on an itinerary. We would be staying in Veliko brdo area of Makarska and would have a car and have around 2 and a half days here.
1. We intend to visit Krka NP on one day. What time do we leave set out from Makarska. Note: We would want to do the Visovac tour (may be the 4 hour one). So that means we would have to reach Krka NP early enough to give us time to enjoy the park and do the tour as well.
2. Which beaches should we visit in Makarska. We would like to visit a beach club with a late afternoon-early evening party.
3. Given the time that we have, we would also like to do a quieter beach too on another day. How is Nugal beach? The photos seem really lovely. How do we get there though?
4. What are the other things to do in Makarska other than the beaches?
5. We drive to Cavtat after Makarska and in a dilemma whether to just go via the Neum Corridor or to go for a short visit Mostar and Velo Brune on this drive. Our car rental will cost an additional 40 Euros to take any other route apart from the Neum Corridor. At the same time our visit will be short and reading the forum, we see the Mostar route will have traffic both ways from Makarska to Mostar and from Mostar to Cavtat. Will the visit be worth the time, money and effort?
Thanks in advance.