We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gol airlines ticket purchase

Oaxaca, Mexico
Level Contributor
215 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Gol airlines ticket purchase
Save

Hi, i have been trying to buy domestic flight tickets on gol.com international page and also gol.br but i had to give a CPF that is only for Brazilians i think. I bought some domestic tickets in 2019 but today it has been impossible

Do you know any site like expedia Brazil or similar where i could attempt to buy tickets with Gol?

3 replies to this topic
Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
10 919 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Gol airlines ticket purchase
Save

did you switch the Gol website to "Other Countries"? From the Brazil flag to "Others" on top right hand corner of website

Oaxaca, Mexico
Level Contributor
215 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Gol airlines ticket purchase
Save

Yes, it didn’t work. Do you know about any safe travel site like expedia or similar in Brazil?

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
10 919 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Gol airlines ticket purchase
Save

I think if you use any Brazil-based vendor website you will run into the same CPF problem, as that is how Brazil websites verify IDs, names, credit card numbers etc.

however, I know a lot of non-Brazil travelers have indeed bought tkts directly from Gol website...

I went thru the purchase screens as a non-local... In the "Register" option to create a Gol login, there is a field "I have a CPF"... that field has an arrow in it that can switch it to "I'm not Brazilian and dont have a CPF"...

did you see that?

I used a desktop with Chrome to do that... maybe it does not work on mobile phones or tablets.. so I would try it on a desktop,,,

If that does not work, then I would contact Gol and see if there is some glitch,

if it does not work at all, then I would use as a last resort a foreign-based website... one that you trust in your own country...

Reply to: Gol airlines ticket purchase
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.