We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quick test corona

quick test corona
Save

is there a possibility to have a rapid test taken at Sao Paulo airport? I need this up to four hours before departure to the Netherlands? I know that I also need a pcr COVID 19 test I can have it taken there

5 replies to this topic
Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
10 918 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: quick test corona
Save

send a whatsapp message (preferably in Portuguese) to the lab at GRU airport:

+55 11 94130-0862

and ask if they carry out both tests there.

or, if you speak Portuguese (or know someone who does) try calling them: +55-11-2373-3392

this is their full website:

https://pcrcovid.com.br/

if they do not do it there... a number of drugstores around São Paulo do the rapid test... but logistics for 4-hour window before flight may be tricky... maybe a drugstore in city of Guarulhos?

1 post
1 review
2. Re: quick test corona
Save

Hi! Could you get the test somewhere? I have the same problem. I sent the lab a message on Whatsapp but so far no answer.

3. Re: quick test corona

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline requiring that all messages be written in English. It is not possible for the forum staff to provide translations. Foreign language comments exclude many readers from obtaining what may be pertinent information, which defeats the purpose of an open forum.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2021, 20:03

4. Re: quick test corona
Save

you can have the quick test done at pharmacies near the airport. it takes a while to find out where.

1 post
5. Re: quick test corona
Save

Did you already tried it and do you have a name or adres? I have to go soon and have the samen problem. (From holland too)

Reply to: quick test corona
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.