We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

london
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

I am evaluating the possibility of visiting Campos for 3-4 days in August . I am looking for a clean mid range hotel with close or easy access to coffee shops , restaurants. A hotel I can pop in and out on foot during the day without having to wait for a taxi . I do not want anything snooty but friendly & clean is a must . I am looking at Hotel National inn at the moment but this is not definite just a start . Also any recommendation how to get from Campinas & return to Sao Paulo GRU airport for departure .

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1 284 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

Easy enough by bus.

Hotels - we stayed last time at a great one but sadly TripAdvisor refused to list it on some misunderstanding or technicality. However it was slightly outside the main nightlife area. If you stay in the party zone everything is available except usually peace and quiet. Nothing is very far away anyway. Great destination. Enjoy!

london
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

Do you have the details of the hotel in order contact them . I will make up my mind based on the facts that are available to me .

Edited: 19 July 2015, 01:50
Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
1 866 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

Long time that i dont go to this area. But everything is overpriced for Brazilian standards.

The one i stayed was this one and was good, but for the reviews looks still good:

tripadvisor.com.br/Hotel_Review-g303607-d319…

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
1 953 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

Check my reply on your post about bringing money

5. Re: Good Mid range hotel In Campos Do Jordao .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Campos Do Jordao