We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I watch Premier league

Laguna Niguel...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I watch Premier league

Is there any local bars in Makati that show premier league games?

Mentioned in this post
Makati
Makati
Luzon, Philippines
Virtual Room PH
Game & Entertainment Centres
Bubbleplay.ph
Game & Entertainment Centres
9 replies to this topic
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
5 423 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

Hackle & Jeckle, Felipe Street

Howzat Sports Bar 8471 Kalayaan Avenue is another possibility

Mentioned in this post
Howzat Sports Bar
Howzat Sports Bar
187 Reviews
Luzon, Philippines
Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5 048 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

Don’t you mean where can I watch the Champions League final at 3 am !

England, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

Watching the footy over here isn't the same as in the majority of Asia, or Latin America, or pretty much anywhere else I've travelled, with the recent exception of India (having put the prem matches on a premium package that few places pay for).

Only selected games are shown, and some of those on a time delay. I've taken to downloading matches a few hours after they've finished and watching them in full. Much better than choppy live streams. If you're interested, pm me and I'll send you a link to where I find them.

I'm not liking my chances of seeing the Roma match live here on Alona Beach tomorrow with the time difference 😐

Mentioned in this post
Asia
Asia
World
Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5 048 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

For anyone with a bt sports contract in the UK orafriend with one willing to let you use their e mail and password you can watch it as long as you have good internet and a vpn set to London.

For sky sports premier league for £12.99 ? a month you can download using NOW TV again using a vpn

I download with both as the only bar Ihave come across with decent coverage is in Subic Bay and my e perienceof how🧡💗zat is the football is on without sound and no one really interested

Edited: 23 April 2018, 09:41
Mentioned in this post
Subic
Subic
Luzon, Philippines
England, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

That's going to be my issue! I'm thinking I'll be out West in Palawan for the final bit I need to know that there's somewhere I can definitely watch it. Any suggestions? I might start up a new thread based on that and how things are at the moment in Palawan - is it crazy busy h the people who's normally be in Boracay, etc

Mentioned in this post
Palawan Island
Palawan Island
Palawan Province, Philippines
Boracay
Boracay
Panay Island, Philippines
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
5 423 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

Sports are shown at Orange Gekho (aka La La Panza), Villarosa Road, which is directly across from the old airport terminal. There is only one premiership match remaining and it kicks off 10 pm local time , so it coincides with the formula 1 race so maybe guests will prefer to watch that instead

Edited: 11 May 2018, 05:16
Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5 048 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

The problem PIMH is we are now being asked about the champions league final which in the UK is shown on BT sports not sky which will need a different provider , these usually are online connections but the quality can be poor or Indonesian satellites with Indonesian commentary.

With champions league matches at 02.45/03.45 many bars are not inclined to search out connections.

If you can’t find anywhere in Palawan then you can always fly to Clark and watch it in the flesh pits of Angeles City where I once watched the World Cup either surrounded by the English who were as miserable as xxxx or in a Dutch bar which was one big enjoyable party, sadly Holland have been eliminated this time round but there may be an Egyptian bar. ,!

Mentioned in this post
Palawan Island
Palawan Island
Angeles City
Angeles City
Luzon, Philippines
melbourne
Level Contributor
2 972 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

Which part of Palawan will you be in?

Mentioned in this post
Palawan Island
Palawan Island
England, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where can I watch Premier league

Honestly, I'll go anywhere in Palawan or I guess, Coron, that has it! I know a couple of sh*tty bars in Cebu city that will have it, but I should be long past there by the 26th.

I'm in Siquior for another day or 2,then Siargao by ferry for a week or so, then back to Cebu to fly to Puerto Princessa and work my way north back to Manila. So I should already have been in Palawan for a wee while by that point.

Mentioned in this post
Palawan Island
Palawan Island
Cebu City
Cebu City
Cebu Island, Philippines
Siargao Island
Siargao Island
Mindanao, Philippines
Cebu Island
Cebu Island