We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber/Grab from makati to Angeles City?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Uber/Grab from makati to Angeles City?

Hi all.

In a few weeks after a four night stay in Manila I’ll be going to Angeles City. (The Thursday afternoon day before Good Friday) I’ve had a look online and Grab are quoting 920-1200 pesos and a bit more for Uber. Are these prices realistic? I don’t know the price of fuel in Phillipines but I would of thought that would barely cover the price of fuel. Also does anyone know if Uber or grab will ever charge more than the maximum quoted price? Or is the maximum quoted the most you will ever pay? And will the day I’m traveling affect the cost?

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Angeles City
Angeles City
Luzon, Philippines
1 reply
Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19 821 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uber/Grab from makati to Angeles City?

As far as Uber and Grab are concerned those prices are realistic but expect that no driver will accept your booking as that is too cheap and the driver will not have a passenger for the 80 kilometers trip back to Manila. It is pefectly fine for drivers to cancel a booking specially if the destination is outside the coverage area.

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Reply to: Uber/Grab from makati to Angeles City?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Makati