We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather July Mauritius

Essex
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
Weather July Mauritius

Hi just wondered what weather is like in Mauritius now - looking at websites it looks very wet. We fly out this Sunday

Thanks in advance

Julie

5 replies to this topic
Andover, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
41 reviews
50 helpful votes
1. Re: Weather July Mauritius

Been here on the East coast at Ambre for nearly 2 weeks now.

Weather is quite mixed lots of showers and lots of sun and a tad windy.

Lovely for me as I don’t like it too hot.

It’s fine you will have a blast

Essex
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Weather July Mauritius

Thank you for getting back to me. We have 2 teenagers so concerned they will get bored if constantly raining, but if it’s broken up with sun and dry spells it should be ok. Thanks again and enjoy rest of your holiday

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
69 934 posts
170 reviews
1 316 helpful votes
3. Re: Weather July Mauritius

Hi Vincent - if you are still there could you take a minute to give us a weather update please? Thanks.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293816-i9265-k14119119-o560-Post_your_weather_updates_from_September_2022-Mauritius.html#118298659

4. Re: Weather July Mauritius

I stayed on the west coast, 5 days so far. 1 day with some short showers, the rest sunshine and an occasional cloud, 26-27 degrees throughout. Perfect beach weather, couldn't be happier. Went snorkeling and swimming and never felt cold.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
69 934 posts
170 reviews
1 316 helpful votes
5. Re: Weather July Mauritius

Shlomo Goldstein-Shekelberg - could you please post your weather in the current weather thread?

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293816-i9265-k14119119-o560-Post_your_weather_updates_from_September_2022-Mauritius.html#118327846

Reply to: Weather July Mauritius
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Flic En Flac
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.