We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport for 5 adults

Karstula, Finland
2 posts
1 review
Transport for 5 adults
Save

Hello !

We are Group of five and will have some vacation on Langkawi. From airport to hotel, maybe a daytrip around Island and cable car trip. Which would be easiest and cheapest way to take these trip?.. We dont want to hire a car, so how to find taxi or Private transfer with a car big enough for all of us ?

Kirkkonummi, Finland
Level Contributor
1 151 posts
9 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Transport for 5 adults
Save

Lots of taxis in Langkawi are minivans which easily take 5 adults. At airport just go to the taxi counter and tell where you want to go.

A four hour tour around the island will cost abt 130 RM. Your hotel can arrange it for you.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
15 204 posts
298 reviews
289 helpful votes
2. Re: Transport for 5 adults
Save

Gosh Jeku, you are even beginning to sound like me.....!

Kirkkonummi, Finland
Level Contributor
1 151 posts
9 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Transport for 5 adults
Save

Lesley, as you have answered this question a thousand times, I thought I could do it for you this time.

Karstula, Finland
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
4. Re: Transport for 5 adults
Save

Kiitos Jeku!!

5. Re: Transport for 5 adults

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2020, 07:40
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.