We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

Hello,

Coming to Livingstone in October and wondering how far in advance we should plan to book the Devil's Pool tour? We will require transfers to/from Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe where we are staying.

Thank you,

Teresa

10 replies to this topic
World
Level Contributor
7 605 posts
621 reviews
259 helpful votes
1. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

1 month in advance is probably sufficient. but if you have fixed date fixed time slot for which you can only do this then you might want to book earlier.

most people don't stay more than 2d in the VF area so dont have the luxury of multiple days

2. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
97 posts
272 reviews
148 helpful votes
3. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

Adding to the same.. planing to visit the falls next week.. mid July, anyone knows the current water levels please?

Livingstone, Zambia
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
4. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

You can still book same day

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

Rather than start a new thread as my question has probably been asked numerous times. I've read that there is only one official agent that does trips to the Devils Pool, can anyone confirm this and link me to their site please.

World
Level Contributor
7 605 posts
621 reviews
259 helpful votes
6. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

tongabezi

https://devilspool.net/

Lusaka, Zambia
Level Contributor
1 811 posts
5 reviews
53 helpful votes
7. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

Hello,

As far as I know, there are different agents but there is one provider of this activity. And depending on the time of the year, it is devil's or angel's pool and if both are closed (like it was the case in mid March) they still offer this activity as there is an option depending if it is safe.

I did this activity now for almost 10 times and will do it again.

Just bear in mind, there are 3 different times:

- morning breezer

- lunch

- high tea.

I did the lunch one this year for the fist time and I have to mention, it was really worth it.

Best

Chrissy

Livingstone, Zambia
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
8. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

It can be possible depends on your packages lists of your itinerary devils pool is opened in low water 💦 seasons mid of August packages will be in addition walking tours to Livingstone island which will not include food but soft drinks and water inclusive though guided tour with professional guides with you been fit as well .organise shuttle from Zimbabwe side to Zambia .slot 06:15 ,09:15 ,11:15 and 14 :15

Livingstone, Zambia
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
9. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

www . Livingstone island.com

Green safaris

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
101 posts
135 reviews
75 helpful votes
10. Re: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Save

how was the high tea?

Reply to: How far in advance to book Devil's Pool tour?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Livingstone
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.