We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2020

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
New Years Eve 2020
Save

Hi guys

My partner and I will be in Krabi (most likely Ao Nang) for NYE 2020 - does anyone know any hotels that do NYE functions/events?

Alternatively we would be up for drinks, countdown and party into the night elsewhere.. Any suggestions on places?

9 replies to this topic
Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 283 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

Most larger hotels or resorts do have compulsory NYE dinners. With the large numbers of hotels, it's impossible to list those who have and those don't have. Most restaurants will be fully booked and you better make a reservation some days in advance. Last year the traffic in Ao Nang came to a complete stand still from around 10 pm until far past midnight.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

Thanks or this! Do you know if there will be beach bars holding their own functions or parties? I don’t want to leave it last minute and find out we had to book ahah.

1 post
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
3. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

Hey, all the islands near by will be one big party. I'm sure all the bars by the beach in aonang will be too. I will be somewhere there too. Landing in Krabi just before Christmas. But who knows where. Try to avoid planing too much. Maybe we will rub shoulders somewhere. Have fun

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

And we will be there. We were hoping to have fun together.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 445 posts
196 reviews
137 helpful votes
5. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

Still 13 months to go, you guys are planning well in advance

Saying that, I've half-prepared my Jan/Feb 2021 trip itinerary already

1 post
6. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

We will be there on nye too... Wondering which hotel has the best nye celebration.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
7. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

So, are you coming to Krabi?

New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
6 helpful votes
8. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

Hi, could you tell me what you ended up doing? I will be in Krabi NYE this year and trying to see what is the best area to be in so I can book that hotel.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
8 675 posts
27 reviews
65 helpful votes
9. Re: New Years Eve 2020
Save

given Australian covid travel restrictions I expect OP had a BBQ in Adelaide

Reply to: New Years Eve 2020
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Krabi Town
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.