We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cartagena to Playa Blanca to Santa Marta/Parque Tayrona

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Cartagena to Playa Blanca to Santa Marta/Parque Tayrona
Save

I posted this in the Cartagena forum but thought I'd post here as well. Thank you!

My friends and I have 4-5 days to travel around Cartagena and we'd love to go to some nice beaches. We were thinking of going to Tolu to do the canoe ride in the Cienega, then heading to Playa Blanca, and then going to Santa Marta/Parque Tayrona. I'm still researching logistics of how to get to/from any of those places, so if anyone has recommendations for that or knows how long that would take, I'd appreciate it!

Also, are Tolu and Santa Marta worth staying in for a night each?

I've also heard it's really hard to get accommodations in Parque Tayrona in late December and I've heard very mixed reviews about the ecohabs there. Any advice?

Thanks in advance! We're just trying to figure out what's feasible for us to visit - we don't want to rush things but we'd love to see different beaches and environments.

1. Re: Cartagena to Playa Blanca to Santa Marta/Parque Tayrona

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Marta
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.