We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with the additional day

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
12 helpful votes
What to do with the additional day

Hi people,

Originally I had planned:

two nights in San Andres

two nights in Minca

three nights in Santa Marta (includes a visit to Tayrona either a day trip or an overnight)

I have one additional night. Do you think to which city should I add this extra day?

Cheers,

2 replies to this topic
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia, Ecuador, Medellin, Bogota, Cartagena
Level Contributor
8 136 posts
330 reviews
139 helpful votes
1. Re: What to do with the additional day

Myself and others would be happy to offer advice but some additional info would be helpful to know so that you can be most efficient (time wise) on your visit.

How many total days do you have? Where will you fly into and out of? How do you plan, which city will you depart and return to to get you to San Andres?

SAV

Level Contributor
4 314 posts
104 reviews
33 helpful votes
2. Re: What to do with the additional day

Not sure how helpful my advice would be since I wouldn't be spending more time in Santa Marta than any other place on a trip to Colombia but San Andres takes a lot of work to get there so first thoughts are there. More thought out would be what SAV says. Different strokes for different folks so without knowing your interests it's hard to say.

Reply to: What to do with the additional day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Marta
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.